Check out the gallery of photographs from the club’s annual ball in Bosham Village Hall on Saturday evening.
If you have photographs of your own from the event you want to share with other club members let us know and we will put them up.
Also and most important, let us know what you thought of the party so it can be bigger and better next time.
1. Who played the risque female lead role in the film ‘Ex-Lady’?
B. Bette Davis
2. Which book was attributed, on the title page, to ‘By A Lady’?
Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen)
3. According to Debrette’s Etiquette how would a Lady eat asparagus?
B. With fingers
4. “Even in a house where there are more than two people, and a good deal of outside work to be done, one can be perfectly content and happy without a servant.” Where was this published?
B. The Lady Magazine, July 1915
5. Who is most famously known as the ‘First Lady of Jazz’?
B. Ella Fitzgerald
6. A correctly attired debutante, when presented to the sovereign, would wear what in her hair?
A. A veil with three ostrich feathers
1. The Lady and the Tramp were:
C. An English cocker spaniel and a Schnauzer mix
2. What was the theme tune for The Littlest Hobo?
A. Maybe Tomorrow
3. What is a tramp stamp?
A. A tattoo
4. Which of these is NOT a restaurant chain ch
effed by Jamie Oliver, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall or Gordon Ramsay?
B. Soup Kitchen
5. What sort of bottle was it that Papa sold in Cher’s ‘Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves’ to get money?
C. Doctor Good
6. Which of these is accepted Cockney rhyming slang for a ‘tramp’?
C. Harry Ramp