PUT YOUR NAME DOWN NOW TO JOIN THE BALLOT FOR WIMBLEDON TICKETS!
Fishbourne Tennis Club has entered 2015 as an affiliated club member of the Lawn Tennis Association. This great news will mean lots of additional benefits through your tennis club membership.
David Lord, FTC chairman, explains:
We are pleased to advise that the Fishbourne Tennis Club is now registered with the Lawn Tennis Association which allows the Club and individual members access to a range of benefits as outlined below. (The discounted joining fee has been paid from existing club funds).
We would like as many members as possible to sign up to British Tennis Membership (free of charge) as soon as possible in January to enable you and the Club to benefit from the full range of benefits in 2015. These include:
- British Tennis Membership
- Priority booking for tennis events (e.g. Aegon Queens, Davis Cup, other)
- Access to Wimbledon Tickets through a club ballot (you must Opt In)
- Optional entry into a range of leagues run by Tennis Sussex – adult, junior, mixed, singles, social or competitive, for example
- National tennis rating (needed for league entry)
- Discounted tennis equipment
- Free public liability insurance for the Club
- Potential access to assisted funding for Club facility development (e.g. court re-surfacing, floodlighting)
- LTA technical advice and support
What should I do now……….?
SIGN UP and get a BTM number and OPT IN for the Wimbledon ballot – BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY.
The link to sign up is: www.lta.org.uk/Members/Membership
You may also telephone the LTA on 0208 487 7000 (option 1- BTM) to quickly complete this process. You will receive welcome and further information by e-mail and by post.
If you have any queries about this, then please contact a committee member by e-mail or telephone ……….with subject heading Tennis/BTM.
PLEASE ACT NOW SO AS NOT TO MISS OUT ON THESE NEW BENEFITS FOR YOU AND FISHBOURNE TENNIS CLUB