Fishbourne Tennis Club offers members five mix-in club sessions a week, right through the year. Club sessions are the only time the club provides balls for players’ use at no charge, and there is likewise no charge for the floodlights.
Club sessions are social tennis occasions where the emphasis is on pure tennis enjoyment. All members, irrespective of age and ability, are guaranteed to get a game. Organised games are not allowed during club sessions and everyone plays according to a strict first come/first served rule. Mixed doubles always takes priority; other doubles and singles can be played depending on the number and mix of players present. If all courts are taken and players are waiting off, sudden death should be played on the deuce point.
Club sessions for 2020/21 are as follows (members can arrive at any time):
- Mondays 5pm – 9pm Courts 2 and 3
- Wednesdays 2pm – 4pm Courts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Thursdays 5pm – 9pm Courts 2 and 3
- Saturdays 9am – 1pm Courts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Sundays 2pm – 5pm Courts 2, 3 and 4 (if no American Tournament on)